Laui and her cousins article seems to be rather popular so I thought perhaps I should write another one of classic beauty, Echeveria Tolimanensis. According to the ICN, she's originated from Hidalgo, Mexico and first recorded in 1900. Anyway I have my Tolimanensis since 2018 and I have to say that she's quite easy to look after although keep her fat and chubby might be little challenging.
How could you not like slight beigey super thick, sharp and faceted rosette covered with thin layer of farina.
Turns out Tolimanensis hybrids are quite popular and to be honest I am not surprised, the hybrids are always full of surprise somehow still maintain her signature sharp tips.
1. Graptoveria Atol (Amethystinum x Tolimanensis) by Air Magic Nursery. This is definitely one of favourite hybrids. If you have been following me on IG you will know I'm basically sucker for Amethystinum and this, omg is perfect crossbreed. She would sometimes look more blush pink but most of them with more beigey tone.
2. Echeveria Magic Shower ( Tolimanensis sp x Sarahime sp) by Changhee Nursery. The crossbreed of Sarahime definitelt brings out the best of both sides, the super intense red freckles are practically screaming to look at them!
3. Echeveria Moire ( Tolimanensis x Hyalina) -rumoured to be by Air Magic Nursery. Another cute crossbreed that brings out coral tone.
4. Echeveria Tolimonroe (Monroe x Tolimanensis) by Changhee Nursery. Her stressed colour is quite impressive if I recall correctly. Tolimonroe is basically like Monroe with slight elongated.
5. Echeveria Alto (Tolimanensis x Albicans) by Air Magic Nursery. Another interesting one since the half Albicans somehow bring out the jade green tone.
6. Echeveria Cielo (Tolimanesis x Colorata) by Hwaga Nursery. So cute right? It's like Colorata but with faceted and slight elongated.
7. Echeveria Hilltop ( Hyalina x Tolimanensis ) by Air Magic Nursery. Yes this is same hybrid like Moire but somehow this is more compact like Hyalina.
8. Echeveria Lilacine x Tolimanensis - Spanish hybrid. I remember she would stress to quite blushy pink tone. Did you spot the slight faceted pattern?
9. Graptoveria Rusbyi x Tolimanensis- Spanish hybrid. Another super cute one it's like supersized Rusbyi.
10. Echeveria Santori (Santa Lewis x Tolimanensis) by Air Magic Nursery. I remember she would get some red jelly jam in the centre when cold.
11. Echeveria Tonis (Tolimanensis x Pulidonis) by Changhee Nursery. Look at that this hybrid bascially carried the trails from both sides.
12. Echeveria Black Swan ( Zaragosa x Tolimanensis) by Changhee Nursery. I know the colour are little dull now but she would get quite bold blood orange when stressed.
13. Echeveria Ice Princess (Tolimanensis x Elegans)
14. Echeveria Elsa (Elegans x Tolimanensis sp) by Changhee Nursery
15. Echeveria Tremolo ( Tolimanensis x Cortes) by Hwaga Nursery
16. Echeveria Presto (Tolimanensis sp) by Hwaga Nursery
17. Echeveria Rafaela (Tolimanensis x Agavoides Ebony) by Hwaga Nursery
18. Echeveria Sarahime x Tolimanensis sp by Changhee Nursery
19. Echeveria Seven Knights ( Colorata x Tolimanensis) by Air Magic Nursery
20. Echeveria Cherry Star (Tolimanensis x Purposum) - by Air Magic Nursery.
21. Echeveria Jinjoohee aka Shinjuhime (Tolimanensis x Lilacina) - Japanese hybrid.