This is pre-order plant meaning I have to order from supplier in Korea and would take at least 2-3 months to arrive! Please do not order if you can't wait.
Unicorn poops is quite easy to look after however waiting for her to root is definitely a nightmare. You must be mentally prepared for her to drain few leaves during the rooting process. But once she's rooted; she will pup very easy. I have recently written an article about them so please go through the article prior to committing.
Also if this is the first time ordering from me, please contact me and speak to me as I'm not comfortable selling such delicate plant to first time buyer. Unicorn poops is expensive plant and would need succulents experience.
1. All the pictures from the custom section are for illustration purposes and the actual plants might be different upon arrival. Most of the plants will have different size, pattern, stress level of colours that may vary by the time I receive them.
2. I am not liable if the plant dies within months as they are sent in top condition prior to shipping
3. They are sent without roots and no soil therefore you would need to root them and they might drain several leaves prior to rooting
4. Please do not buy this plant if you are new to succulents.
5. Please understand that this is pre-order plant and I do not have them in ready stock. please read this link below prior to purchasing.
All plants will be ship bare-rooted or minimal roots with no soil. They might days or weeks for them to root; they might also dry up some leaves to root, don't worry this is their natural mechanism to root. Please note some succulents might not look their best as they have travelled far but under great care and they will blush again
Succulents loves sun, drought and drainage:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection